TraxIT Wearable Children’s Underarm Thermometer
(100 Pcs per box)
Price per unit: $124
Min. Quantity required to purchase: 2000 Pcs (20 boxes)
Single-use, clinical thermometers offering unsurpassed accuracy and maximum infection control.
TraxIt® single-use thermometers are individually wrapped and are intended to be disposed of after
use, circumventing the risk of transferring colds, germs, and infections by providing a clean instrument
that is used once and then discarded. TraxIt® thermometers safely measure a body’s temperature,
while delivering unsurpassed accuracy and reliability.
Why should you trust the Medical Indicators family of products?
- American Made – Medical Indicators has been based in and manufacturing all of our thermometers
in the US since our inception, more than 35 years ago.
- Unsurpassed Accuracy – TraxIt® thermometers feature Liquid Crystal Technology, a patented
chemistry system that delivers the highest level of accuracy available in a clinical thermometer.
- Eco-Friendly – produces 66% less waste than reusable thermometers that require probe covers,
batteries, and replacement parts, as well as wipes and other harsh cleaning chemicals, which are
needed after every use.
- Affordable – saves more than 70% annually compared to reusable thermometers with a low initial
product acquisition cost, and no additional costs for batteries, probe covers, cords, and cleaning
supplies, as well as no additional labor costs to clean, recalibrate, or repair other thermometers.
- Maximum Infection Control – virtually eliminates the risk of infectious disease transfer from a
medical device to a patient, including COVID-19, C. diff, MRSA, MDROs, Norovirus, Rotavirus and
$124 / Box
Min. Quantity: 20 Boxes / 2000 Pcs
*Product Approved from
– Highly accurate to ±0.2 ºF/±0.1 ºC
– Non-toxic, latex free, waterproof and hypoallergenic
– Offers a 5-year shelf life
– No temperature-controlled storage needed
– Offers 48-hours of continuous temperature readings
– Does not require batteries, cords, or probe covers
– No calibrating or cleaning is required
– Light-weight and compact
– Ideal for clinical settings, at-home use or on-the-go
Product Brochure: TraxIT2021